Specialist lawyer in construction and architecture law
Dr. Gasch provides comprehensive support in complex new-construction and rehabilitation projects as well as large plant construction, where he is regularly involved even during the contract design phase for all parties (architects, design planners, construction companies). The focus of his work is on strategic project support, including for construction projects that are in distress. He pays special attention to industry-specific features and economic effects on the client. Of course he also assists in enforcing and defending against claims in court.
Another focus of his consulting concerns matters of construction product law and construction using prefabricated elements.
- High school diploma in Traunstein
- Studied in Munich, with training in London, Paris, and Cape Town
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court (elective posting in Sydney)
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Research assistant at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich
- Doctoral degree
- Licensed to practice law since 2008
- Specialist lawyer in construction and architecture law
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein (German Lawyer Association)
- ARGE Baurecht
- Consulting for numerous project development companies in all matters of construction and architecture law
- Ongoing consulting for an international group focused on technical building equipment
- Speaker at Technische Akademie Wuppertal e.V.